Alzare, the energy hub, brings together the three main branches of the energy industry – companies, lenders (capital providers) and employees – to improve the deficiencies in the provision of oil and energy services
According to Alzare, technology is defined as a technique, a new way of doing things. Alzare aims to bring the “new way of doing things” in the energy industry: the new way of dealing, the new way of providing and getting services, the new way of providing and getting products .
The challenges of the energy industry
Six main factors are impacting the global energy market today:
1. Market monopoly or uneven playing fields due to inaccessibility and cost of opportunities
2. Energy transition to renewable sources and demand for skilled talents, services and technologies
3. Energy consumption which is expected to increase by 25% by 2050, but it is estimated that 50% of the skilled energy workforce will retire in the next 5 years, leaving a considerable talent gap
4. The economic slowdown since 2014 which has cost professionals and businesses
5. The pandemic where the impact has seen hundreds of thousands of energy professionals made redundant and businesses closed
6. The social impact which has had a negative impact on the communities.
Solution: A central online energy hub
A full-service digital platform, Alzare connects energy customers (service seekers) and energy professionals (service providers) [individuals and businesses]) to facilitate the cost-effective delivery of products, services and solutions.
By bringing together the three main branches of the energy industry, Alzare aims to level the playing field, create jobs on a large scale, and help individuals and businesses establish a visible and active brand.