NEW YORK, February 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global metal powder market is expected to rise US$17.6 billion in 2022, increasing to US$32.7 billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 6.3% from 2022 to 2032.
The market for metal powders has grown dramatically in recent years due to increased investment in powder manufacturing technologies to address performance and quality issues. To capitalize on the growing demand, manufacturers around the world are focusing on thoroughly evaluating innovative technologies and launching products in the target market.
Powdered metals are in high demand in the country’s huge aerospace and defense industry. In 2020, United States will contribute roughly $81 billion in aerospace exports. United States home to global aviation industry giants such as Lockheed Martin and Boeing.
For more valuable insight into market dynamics, request a sample report
When it comes to military spending, the aerospace and defense industry United States meets the vast majority of global and domestic demand for weapons and technology. Six of the 12 largest aerospace and defense companies are currently based in United States.
The demand for metal powder, especially white metal powder, has always been strong in United Statesand is expected to continue to climb significantly in the future, thanks to the rapid development of the automotive, aerospace and defense industries.
Application for metal powder coating in China is expected to soar over the next few years, thanks to rising construction spending and the strong expansion of the automotive industry.
“The growing penetration of electric vehicles in the automotive industry has provided a positive outlook for metal powder suppliers,” says an analyst from Fact.MR
Metal Powders Market Size (2021A)
Estimated Market Size Value (2022E)
Forecast market value (2032F)
Global market growth rate (2022-2032)
Key points to remember:
- Over the projected period, the value of additive manufacturing applications is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5%.
- Based on production technology, atomization and solid state reduction are expected to increase by 1.5X and 1.4X, respectively, creating an absolute potential $ of approximately US$7.8 billion and US$3.7 billion.
- By application, powder metallurgy is expected to account for 51% of the market share by value by the end of 2032.
- By end-use industry, the automotive end-use industry is expected to account for 48.9% of the total market value through 2032.
- Due to its wide applications, medical end use is in great demand. By 2032, the medical end-use industry is expected to take 5.3% market share, representing a 700 million US dollars absolute dollar opportunity.
- The rapid demand for sintered metal powder in the construction industry is expected to drive the overall demand for metal powder.
- The automotive, aerospace and defense, oil and gas, and construction sectors are all contributing to the growth of the metal powders market.
For Critical Insights on Metal Powders Market, Request Methodology Here https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3202
The major players in the metal powders market are expanding the capacity of their existing AM portfolio and focusing on acquisitions or collaborations with companies related to AM-specific powders to increase their market share. For example,
- Carpenter Technology purchased three AM-specific companies in 2018: LPW Technology and CalRAM, as well as Puris LLC in 2017.
Manufacturers are also focusing on developing and supplying application-based products to maintain competitiveness and brand image.
- Höganäs AB, a renowned manufacturer of metal powders, provides high quality powder metallurgy products.
- LPW Technology Ltd is a leading supplier of ultra-clean metal powder for additive manufacturing.
Leading players in the Metal Powder market include:
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group SA
- ATI powdered metals
- Aubert & Duval
- Australian Metallic Powder Supplies Pty Ltd
- Powdered carpenter’s products
- GKN Plc
- Global Metal Powder
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hoganas AB
- Industrial Metal Powder Pvt Ltd
- LPW Technology Ltd
- Make metal powder
More Valuable Insights into the Metal Powder Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the Metal Powders market, presenting forecast statistics for the period (2022-2032). The study discloses compelling insights into the Global Metal Powders Market with detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- By type of material:
- The copper
- Others (Chrome, Cobalt, Manganese, Titanium, etc.)
- metal alloy
- Stainless steel
- By production technology:
- Solid state reduction
- Per application:
- Metallic powder for additive manufacturing
- Metal powder for alloy and plating
- Metal powder for tool making
- Metal powder for catalysts
- Metal powder for powder metallurgy
- Press & sintering
- Hot isostatic pressing (HIP)
- Hard materials
- Metallic powder for MIM
- By end-use industry:
- Metallic powder for aerospace and defense
- Automotive metallic powder
- Metallic powder for oil and gas
- Metal powder for medical use
- Metal powder for building and construction
- By region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Key questions covered in metal powder Market report
- The report provides an overview of the metal powders market demand outlook for 2022-2032.
- The market study also highlights the forecasted sales growth for the metal powders market between 2022 and 2032.
- The Metal Powders Market investigation identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces influencing prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the market. ‘industry.
- Metal Powders Market share analysis of key companies in the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, etc.
Explore Fact.MR’s Chemistry and Materials Coverage –
Iron Powder Market Overview – Vehicle production has increased significantly globally, which is expected to fuel the demand for iron powder over the projection period. In recent years, additive manufacturing and metal injection molding (MIM) processes have gained popularity in a number of end-use industries, resulting in increased demand for iron powder globally.
Scope of the high purity iron powder market – Metallurgy, food and beverage, food packaging, electronics and pharmaceuticals are just a few of the industries that use high purity iron powder. This is expected to propel the demand for high purity iron powder. High purity iron powder (HPI) is available in three grades: 99.9%, 99.99% and 99.999%.
High Purity Aluminum Market Trends – The high purity aluminum market is expected to grow at a positive pace. The growth in demand over this period can be estimated simply by looking at the quantity demanded in sectors such as semiconductors, aeronautics, automotive and others.
Scope of the titanium alloy market – The titanium alloy market is expected to maintain its original trajectory in the post-COVID-19 period, driven by the rise of end-use industries such as aerospace and defense, automotive, and oil and gas processing .
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. We have offices in the United States and Dublinwhile our global headquarters are located in dubai. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA sales office
11140 Rockville pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]