Only fans will ban “sexually explicit” content

OnlyFans will ban “sexually explicit” images and videos from October 1, the online subscription service announced.

he social media platform, which is used by sex workers as well as celebrities, musicians and comedians, allows “creators” to share photos and videos with their followers.

Under the new guidelines, people will still be able to post nude content to the site, but this will need to be consistent with updated company policies.

The London-based company said in a statement: “In order to ensure the long-term sustainability of our platform and to continue to host an inclusive community of creators and fans, we need to evolve our content guidelines.”

According to the OnlyFans website, creators receive an 80% commission on their earnings, while the remaining 20% ​​covers “referral payments, payment processing, hosting, support, and all other services.”

The BBC reported that the change comes after the broadcaster approached the company over concerns about its handling of accounts posting illegal content.

In response, OnlyFans told the BBC that it does not tolerate violations of its terms of service, and that its systems and age verification go far beyond “all relevant global safety standards and regulations. “.

Source link

About Joaquin Robertson

Joaquin Robertson

Check Also

OnlyFans Job Fight: Demi Hunziker Alleges She Was Forced To Quit Job At Ngāti Manuhiri Settlement Trust Due To Adult Online Account

Demi Hunziker (Ngāpuhi), passionate about serving Maori communities, claims she was fired from her day …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *