The global small arms market size is expected to reach USD 10.32 billion at a steady CAGR of 2.3% in 2028, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. Increase in terrorist activities and increase in cross-border security are key factors driving the market revenue growth. Growing need for deployment of military personnel at military bases, sensitive sites and infrastructure, and international borders, as well as increasing focus on modernization of weapons and ammunition are other key factors fueling the growth of the market small arms world.
The investigative approach applied for the in-depth analysis of the sale, gross margin and profit generated by the industry is presented through resources comprising tables, graphs and graphic images. Above all, these resources can be easily integrated or used to prepare business or corporate presentations.
In addition, the application of Porters five forces analysis to determine the status of various aspects such as supplier and customer capacity, threats posed by different substitutes, intensity of competition and new suppliers promise make the study a valuable resource. The researchers behind the market insights report examine the weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and restraints likely to shape the progress of the small arms market for the forecast period, 2018 to 2028. The market information report includes detailed statistics on market segmentation based on product value, application, classification and sale.
Get Free Sample Report & Related Charts & Graphs @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/225
However, the report takes into account the current impact of COVID-19 on the global economy and this particular industry. The growth of the global small arms market has been largely hampered by the current economic situation triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has had devastating effects on the global economy, in addition to disrupting the functioning of the small arms industry. It offers an exhaustive analysis of the present and future effects of the pandemic on this sphere of activity. Additionally, the adverse effect of the coronavirus pandemic on the global Small Arms market along with its fundamental segments has also been elucidated in this report.
Some highlights of the report
- In May 2020, FN America, LLC announced its contract to supply M16A4 carbines to the United States military for five years at a firm fixed price Foreign Military Sales (FMS). The contract has a potential to reach $383 million.
- Shotguns are used for small and fast moving targets, often while in the air. This type of weapon is most commonly used in sport and hunting, and is popular for hunting rabbits and small animals and birds. Using a smoothbore shotgun with a rifled bullet improves accuracy at 100m or more, and is a popular option, driving demand and revenue growth from the hunting rifles.
- Semi-automatic weapons are a civilian version of military machine guns and are less capable of rapid fire. Even though the forearm automatically reloads, users must pull the trigger to fire another bullet. Pistols, shotguns and rifles are semi-automatic weapons. Self-loading rifles provide the ability to increase the number of effective shots fired at any given time.
- The defense segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2020 due to increasing defense budget in countries around the world and military force modernization programs. Rising cross-border drug trafficking activities will also fuel the growth of the defense segment in the future. The growing incidence of domestic violence is also expected to continue to drive demand for small arms among law enforcement.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 due to increased defense budget, purchase of advanced weapons for combat operations and high number of firing ranges in the countries in the region. Additionally, the presence of key market players such as General Dynamics Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, and Smith & Wesson will continue to support the growth of the North American small arms market.
Key Players/Manufacturers profiled in the report are:
Smith & Wesson, Israel Weapons Industry, Kalashnikov Group, Colt’s Manufacturing LLC, Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc., GLOCK Ges.mbH, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Raytheon, General Dynamics Corporation and Carl Walther GmbH.
Ask for a discount on the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/225
For better understanding, the report further divides the market into key segments such as product types and application spectrum. The report also offers estimates on the segment and sub-segment that are expected to grow at a rapid rate and the key factors that are expected to drive the revenue growth of the segments during the forecast period of 2021-2028.
Emergen Research has segmented the global small arms market based on type, caliber, technology, action, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- submachine gun
Caliber Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- 9 millimeters
- 56 millimeters
- 62 millimeters
- 7 millimeters
- 5 millimeters
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Share Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Law enforcement
- self defense
The regional analysis indicates that the global market is divided into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The report also covers import-export consumption, supply and demand ratio, cost, price analysis, gross margin and revenue estimate for each player in each region. The report also offers country-by-country analysis of key regions to offer a better understanding of the global market.
The regional segmentation covers:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request report customization @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/225
The report further throws light on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the businesses in the global Small Arms Market and further measures the feasibility and investment return analysis in the report. Additionally, the report contains the latest impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market and covers the initial and future assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on the market. The report is a qualitative and quantitative assessment of the Global Small Arms Market that has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research with data validated by industry experts and professionals.
Top reasons to buy this report:
- The report presents an in-depth examination of the small arms market, elaborating on its major segments. The report makes historical and future assessments of market dynamics and offers accurate data in a well-organized order.
- The report assesses the most significant market growth potentials, dynamic market trends, driving factors, restraints, investment opportunities and threats.
- The report includes an in-depth study of industry variables, manufacturer value chain, sales volume, market share, competitive landscape, and effective business tactics.
- The report further identifies key regions and segments dominating the market. These regions are expected to register rapid growth over the forecast duration.
Click here to buy now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/225
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any questions about customization or the report, please contact us. Our team will ensure that the report is best suited to your needs. Emergen Research also offers a customized report by country according to client needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Polyolefins market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polyolefin-market
Activated carbon market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/activated-carbon-market
Cooling Fabrics Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cooling-fabrics-market
small arms market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/small-arms-market
Metamaterials Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/metamaterials-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emerging Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Email: [email protected]
Visit for more information: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Discover our personalized intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services